Copia is growing extremely fast and is seeking an outstanding Business and Customer Intelligence Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Head of Analytics, the Business and Customer Intelligence Analyst’s primary responsibilities include the following:
- Proactively data mining to answer questions that you have thought of yourself
- Using predictive modelling to identify future Customer behavior and generate ideas for marketing campaigns
- Creating and maintaining living dashboards that effectively summarize our business key performance indicators and other key metrics
- Developing analysis that allows deep insights into business and helps inform future strategy.
- Analyzing Customer transaction data to inform key Customer Metrics such as churn and lifetime value and create effective marketing campaigns.
- Work with Managers across the business to improve performance using data- driven decision making.
Specifically, the Business and Customer Intelligence Analyst will have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering or an Information Science, Mathematics related field or equivalent and relevant work-related experience and /or training.
- You possess excellent SQL or Python or R and Excel skills
- You have 4+ years of Analytical experience in a high Customer transaction business such as Telco or Banking.
- You have worked with business Intelligence Tools like Tableau,
- You have experience in both Business and Customer Analytics.
- You live and breathe data and get incredible pleasure out of discovering insights that nobody else has recognized
- You understand how data can inform the big picture and can effectively communicate with business people at all levels and translate your data insights into business strategy.
- Your curiosity is your driving force and you have proven time and again that you can proactively develop useful business insights by following through on your own questions or hypothesis.
Technical Skills and Behavioral Attributes
- You possess a great work ethic with ability and will power to just get things done.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- High sense of initiative.
- Should have good organizational skills.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter in the form of a detailed email explaining your interest in the position to email@example.com