Reporting to the Head of Copia Online, the core of your role will be to help the Copia Online team have greater insight into the performance of the business and the behavior of Customers. You will use data to create deep insights that can be used to make better strategic business decision and to create effective marketing campaigns.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Using predictive modelling to identify future Customer behavior and generate ideas for marketing campaigns
- Creating and maintaining living dashboards that effectively summarize the Copia Online business key performance indicators and other key metrics
- Analyzing, reporting and communicating key metrics and insights for Copia Online.
- Evaluate performance KPIs including sales, market share, marketing spends ROAS
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing & Procurement to optimize ROI and margin profile within Copia online.
- Work with Digital Marketing to better understand the Copia Online digital shopper and develop digital shopper profile within Copia online categories.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing to provide expertise on digital/eCommerce and inform innovation given digital consumer behaviors within Copia product categories.
- Identify trends, insights, whitespace opportunities, and best practices for both eCommerce / digital in order to accelerate momentum and growth for Copia Online.
- Gather and consolidate disparate data and analytics from multiple data sources.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as needed
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering or an Information Science, Mathematics related field or equivalent and relevant work-related experience and /or training.
- You possess excellent SQL and Excel skills
- You have 5+ years’ experience in data/insights-heavy field (e.g. consulting, ecommerce, betting, telco or banking.
- You have prior experience with SEM, SEO and content analytics.
- You have prior experience with experimental design i.e. test/control, basic statistics
- You have worked with ecommerce analysis tools
- You have experience in both Business and Customer Analytics.
- You live and breathe data and get incredible pleasure out of discovering insights that nobody else has recognized
- You understand how data can inform the big picture and can effectively communicate with business people at all levels and translate your data insights into business strategy.
- Your curiosity is your driving force and you have proven time and again that you can proactively develop useful business insights by following through on your own questions or hypothesis.
- You have experience in the latest web analytics software and search engine rules
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You are also:
- Customer-centric – You put the customer first in everything you do. You are obsessed with fostering a positive customer experience.
- Prompt and decisive – You have a sense of urgency. You act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively. You do what needs to be done immediately, without being asked and in the most thorough way possible to achieve results.
- A team player – You proactively contribute to the team with the aim of adding value. You make positive contributions to team discussions that help the team move forward in achieving their goal
- Result oriented – You deliver results boldly. You recognize what results are important and you take the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Positive and fun – You learn from everything you do. You also give and take constructive feedback.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.