We are looking for the best and the brightest QA Automation engineer to add to our technology team. This individual must have experience in ensuring product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance. The candidate should also possess a keen eye for design, detail, and presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the quality assurance team: hiring, setting and tracking objectives, obtaining resources, overseeing task completion; and reporting progress, accomplishments, and hurdles to the Head of Engineering at Copia.
- Manage operational performance of the quality assurance department against targets.
- Constantly look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering or an Information Science related field or equivalent and relevant work-related experience and /or training
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma.
- Quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA.
You are also:
- Customer-centric – You put the customer first in everything you do. You are obsessed with fostering a positive customer experience.
- Prompt and decisive – You have a sense of urgency. You act promptly and with an intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively. You do what needs to be done immediately, without being asked, and in the most thorough way possible to achieve results.
- A team player – You proactively contribute to the team with the aim of adding value. You make positive contributions to team discussions that help the team move forward in achieving its goal
- Result-oriented – You deliver results boldly. You recognize what results are important and you take the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Positive and fun – You learn from everything you do. You also give and take constructive feedback.
Please click on the link below to apply by February 12, 2021