Reporting to the Head of Copia Online, the role is responsible for building an unbreakable bond with Copia’s customers through content spanning from social media posts, video content on YouTube, blog articles on popular websites that our target audience frequents and weekly newsletters.
Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Developing and implementing a content strategy for Copia online.
- Creating and managing an updated content calendar for Copia online social media platforms.
- Creating regular customer education for the different online assets for Copia online.
- Developing an SMS playbook for Copia online to drive customer retention and loyalty and keep Copia top of mind.
- Creating content for the weekly newsletters, measure performance and optimize.
- Publishing blog articles that drive brand awareness for Copia on popular blogs and websites for both paid and organic reach.
- Liaising with the marketing department to get Copia online featured on press releases and similar platforms.
- Media monitoring for Copia online and reporting on customer sentimental feedback on the brand.
- Creating regular, planned engagement campaigns for our social media platforms to drive activity on our platforms.
- Taking ownership of Copia’s live stream sessions and create measurable objectives for that workstream.
- Collaborating with the UI/UX lead to create copy and descriptions for copia.co.ke.
- Supporting marketing department in getting customer testimonials
- You have 5 years proven experience as a content lead or content manager for a retail/e-commerce brand (agency experience is a plus)
- You have knowledge and experience working with content management tools like Tweet deck, Hootsuite and Canva.
- You have experience in managing a social media account for a retail brand.
- You have experience in executing a multi-channel content strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili
- You are an expert in digital content creation and writing for digital products.
You are also:
- Customer-centric – You put the customer first in everything you do. You are obsessed with fostering a positive customer experience.
- Prompt and decisive – You have a sense of urgency. You act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively. You do what needs to be done immediately, without being asked and in the most thorough way possible to achieve results.
- A team player – You proactively contribute to the team with the aim of adding value. You make positive contributions to team discussions that help the team move forward in achieving their goal
- Result oriented – You deliver results boldly. You recognize what results are important and you take the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Positive and fun – You learn from everything you do. You also give and take constructive feedback.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org