Copia Global is looking for an outstanding Digital Marketer who will be a key driver in launching and exponentially growing one of our most exciting strategic initiatives – an online shopping site that allows urban consumers to order for their relatives and have it delivered all the way to the village.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be accountable for growing our urban online sales channel as well as assisting with driving digital activity in our rural Agent and Customer groups. You will also have responsibility for Copia Global’s online presence – our corporate website, Facebook page, YouTube channel and others that we/you decide to launch. Reporting to the VP Marketing and working very closely with the Business Manager – Copia Online, you will have considerable autonomy in creating and optimizing this new marketing channel for Copia.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Acquisition and Retention: Developing, executing and measuring cost-efficient and effective digital customer acquisition and retention/cross-sell/up-sell campaigns to drive traffic and revenue for Copia online sales You will plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- E-mail Marketing – Designing, planning and preparing regular email marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online sales. Implementing list building strategies to grow our email audience.
- Analytics and Reporting – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Regularly publishing reports to inform senior management of the progress in social marketing and website statistics. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights including working with the tech team to identify required changes to the UI.
- Promotional Product Marketing – Liaise with Supplier Marketing to determine appropriate promotion products for the relevant time period and liaise with the Graphic Designer to create effective online product advertisements.
- Social Media Marketing – Owning and managing all Copia Global online assets such as our corporate website, Facebook page, YouTube channel and others that we/you may decide to develop such as Instagram and Twitter and blogs.
- Content Creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Digital Agents – Work with the Business Manager – Copia Online to drive digital activity amongst our Agents and Customers
- Degree/ Diploma in Business related field. Certification in Digital Marketing (Facebook Blueprint Certification, Google Adwords Certification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in digital marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company.
- Knowledge of digital media strategy and planning based on the objectives of the organization with a key interest in e-commerce strategies (SEO, PPC, display, mobile and social platforms, campaign management, campaign optimization and strategies.). Experience with social media tools is a must. We look for someone who understands Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for business.
- Experience with Digital media buying and media optimization. This includes Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords and Twitter Ads Manager as well as local publisher media buying (SEO, PPC, Display, Programmatic, Mobile and Social platforms).
- Experience with using social listening tools to collect online sentiments that will assist driving decision making in the organization.
- General knowledge of design with creation of visually appealing graphics and digital first content across the various digital channels.
- You can prove how you have taken Google Analytics results and other data and used these to develop experiments and changes that have driven transformational growth
- You are analytical, data driven and systematic in your approach with excellent attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated strong initiative and a self-driven approach to achieving results.
- You are incredibly excited and passionate about launching a disruptive new service such as this one and can’t wait to get started!
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter in the form of a detailed email explaining your interest in the position to email@example.com