Copia Global is looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Associate who will be a key driver in growing one of our most exciting strategic initiatives – an online shopping experience that:
- Gives urban consumers a means to buy and send goods to their relatives and have them delivered all the way to the village.
- Provides the rural customer with a means to buy goods from Nairobi and have them delivered to them in mashinani at no extra cost.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be accountable for growing our urban to rural online sales channel as well as driving digital activity in our rural sales channel. Reporting to the Head of Copia Online and working very closely with the Marketing team, you will have considerable control over all the Copia online digital assets; Facebook, Instagram, Google ads platform, analytics, and newsletters.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Communication; testing and validating different messages to our target audience across the available channels. reporting on the results and giving recommendations.
- Customer Acquisition and retention: Developing, executing and measuring cost-efficient and effective digital customer acquisition and retention/cross-sell/up-sell campaigns to drive traffic and revenue for Copia online sales You will plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- E-mail Marketing – Designing, planning, and preparing regular email marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online sales. Implementing list-building strategies to grow our email audience.
- Analytics and Reporting – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Regularly publishing reports to inform the team of the progress in digital marketing and website statistics. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights including working with the tech team to identify required changes to the website UI.
- Promotional Product Marketing – Liaising with Supplier Marketing to determine appropriate promotion products for the relevant time period and liaise with the Graphic Designer to create effective online product advertisements.
- Social Media Marketing – Owning and managing all Copia online digital assets such as our product website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Instagram, Twitter, and blogs.
- Content Creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Degree/ Diploma in a Business-related field. Certification in Digital Marketing (Facebook Blueprint Certification, Google Adwords Certification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in digital marketing, ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- Knowledge of digital media strategy; being able to align business goals to digital objectives and interpret it to the team making it easy for the team to collaborate.
- Experience with digital media buying and media optimization. This includes Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords and Twitter Ads Manager as well as local publisher media buying (SEO, PPC, Display, Programmatic, Mobile and Social platforms).
- Experience with using social listening tools to collect online sentiments that will assist in driving decision-making.
- An eye for disruptive design with the ability to direct the creation of digital-first content across the various digital channels.
- Knowledge of analytics and knowing what to track and when as well as creating relevant dashboards to give visibility to the team.
- You can prove how you have taken Google Analytics results and other data and used these to develop experiments and changes that have driven transformational growth
- You are analytical, data-driven, and systematic in your approach with excellent attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated strong initiative and a self-driven approach to achieving results.
- You are incredibly excited and passionate about solving problems and creating unique solutions to grow a small business.
Please apply by clicking on the link below: