Reporting to the Head of Copia Online, the role is responsible for being a leader that drives sales through inspiration and practical demonstrations of how to achieve the set goals to the team.
Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Setting monthly targets for the online sales team informed by each team member’s MoM growth projection and take ownership of the targets.
- Leading the sales team to drive sales through Social media, web-chat, inbound and outbound calls.
- Ensuring the Telesales team is well trained to handle customer engagements qualitatively and convert leads to sales.
- Developing a scalable customer retention strategy for the Telesales team and implement it.
- Generate regular KPI sales reports that display the team’s daily, weekly, monthly performance.
- Fetching, distilling, and sharing insights from the team’s daily engagement with customers and give recommendations to the business for implementation.
- Training, motivating, and inspiring the team to perform at their best.
- Efficiently managing working hours and shifts for the online sales team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have 4 years’ experience as Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- You have a proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone.
- You have experience working with CRM tools like Freshdesk and telephone systems.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- You are cool-tempered and able to handle rejection from a customer.
- You have outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Social media marketing experience is an added advantage.
You are also:
- Customer-centric – You put the customer first in everything you do. You are obsessed with fostering a positive customer experience.
- Prompt and decisive – You have a sense of urgency. You act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively. You do what needs to be done immediately, without being asked and in the most thorough way possible to achieve results.
- A team player – You proactively contribute to the team with the aim of adding value. You make positive contributions to team discussions that help the team move forward in achieving their goal
- Result oriented – You deliver results boldly. You recognize what results are important and you take the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Positive and fun – You learn from everything you do. You also give and take constructive feedback.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org