Copia is currently partnering with multiple financial institutions (MFI’s, MFB’s and SACCOS) as their one-stop shop product sourcing and distribution solution. We intend to significantly increase the velocity of our sales through this channel and are looking for a transformational sales leader to drive this growth. This is an exciting and challenging role with high visibility across the organization. You will manage a team responsible for business development, account management and branch/loan officer sales. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Business Development Manager to develop a robust pipeline of high quality prospects that moves quickly through the funnel
- Leading the operational sales team to drive branch and loan officer sales as well as creating the right relationships with regional management
- Maintaining excellent relationships with key head office partner personnel.
- Working closely with Copia’s Procurement, Customer Care, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure our product offering and service levels are appropriate and seamless.
- Ensuring we have the right relationships with key industry bodies and associations.
- You have 10+ years’ experience either working for a Financial Institution or selling physical or financial products to Financial Institutions.
- You have a proven track-record in relationship selling to C-Suite decision makers in Financial Institutions
- You are equally adept at operational sales at branch/loan officer level and know what it takes to activate and grow sales “on the ground”.
- You are an experienced sales team manager who is passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing your team.
- You can identify issues that are holding sales back and work effectively across an organization and with your team to quickly address these issues.
- You operate with a sense of urgency – every single day.
- You thrive in entrepreneurial environments where you have considerable scope to shape programs and work effectively without supervision.
- At the end of the day, you know that results are all that matter – and that’s what you strive for – day in, day out.