Copia is growing extremely fast and is seeking an outstanding hands-on Chama Program Manager to play a critical role in exponentially growing Copia and driving us towards profitability. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations and Capability and working extremely closely with the Head of Sales – Retail, field sales leadership and the Chama Sales Associates you will manage all aspects of the Chama Program from a central perspective.
This position does not manage the Sales teams but is a central program manager who works closely with them and provides focus to the Chama sales channel. In addition, you will ensure central oversight of our Rural Remote Shopping product.
– Profitability grow the Chama Sales Channel which includes both top line revenue growth, and most importantly, growth of high margin sales. This will involve working with Sales leadership to create appropriate growth-based monthly targets for Chama Associates and appropriate attention to achievement of these targets in weekly and monthly sales meetings. This includes High Margin Sales targets, Overall Revenue targets and other relevant targets.
– In conjunction with sales leadership, develop and continually monitor all Chama Program KPIs (including portfolio sizes) and components and recommend changes to any program components such as Sales Associate or Chama Agent commission plan structures, singing ceremonies format etc.
– Continually monitor performance of Chama Associates and Chama Agents against targets, identify low-performing Associates and work with Area Managers and the Associates to increase performance.
– Identify high performing Chama Associates and Chamas and understand the best practices that they are using. Communicate these best practices to all Chama Associates and ensure they share with their Chamas.
– Be responsible for developing and updating all Chama Program collateral such as Recruitment Brochures and Agent Training Brochures and ensuring that all processes and systems are in place and followed.
– Identify and execute (with IT) any required changes to the ERP that will allow the Chaama sales channel to operate more effectively.
– Continually identify and action ways to ensure the Chama Associates are properly trained and motivated through Chat Groups, conference calls and Chama Associate training days.
– Work with the Learning and Development Specialist to create Chama specific training tools for new Chama Trainees.
– Work with Marketing to ensure appropriate marketing to Chama Customers in order to drive Chama growth.
– Ensure that Sales Operations continually update the Chama database and ensure the business uses it to drive growth.
– You will also be responsible for the profitable growth of our rural remote shopping product whereby our rural customer base is able to send products to their friends or family living in other regions.
– You have at least five years of work experience, including at least two years working with Chamas.
– You have previously operated in a central role where you have been responsible for a product or program across a geographically dispersed operation.
– You thrive in target-based environments and are motivated by hitting your KPIs but you can also think broadly regarding the long-term strategic direction of the program.
– You are an effective influencer and accustomed to driving results that need to be executed on by your peers.
– You are equally at home in the field or in the office and spend equal amounts of time in both.
– You are analytical, data driven and systematic in your approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
– You have demonstrated strong initiative and a self-driven approach to achieving results.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter in the form of a detailed email explaining your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org