Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, the Supplier & Marketing Partnership Lead’s primary responsibility is to promote the advertising efforts of Copia to suppliers. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the procurement function to generate revenues through the sale of advertising collateral which includes data & co-branding propositions to achieve company and category
- Acting as the main point of contact for advertisers and resolving all inquiries and complaints. Organizing and providing information by maintaining records of sales and working collaboratively with analytics.
- Collaborating with Marketing to facilitate new programs, campaigns, and offerings to increase advertisers and sales.
- Designing informative and attractive material to entice suppliers to advertise with Copia.
- Developing customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the sale of advertising campaigns.
- Facilitating the selling of advertisements by securing the sale and ensuring that contracts are prepared promptly and properly prior to executing the sales agreement.
- Working with advertiser and designer on ad designs and layout.
- Providing written proposals, quotes for individuals ads and discuss options based on the Copia proposition, the suppliers need and budget. Sending out proposals and information requests to
- Generating new business by researching leads in competitor publications and websites.
- Reviewing and owning the supplier advertising tiers and use this as a framework to drive supplier conversations.
- Following up on ad renewals and expired renewals with established clients to encourage clients to rerun ads.
- Developing strong working relationships with suppliers to encourage their continued business
- Managing efficient pipeline and forecasting by developing a supplier advertising calendar 6-12 months in advance and lock down the calendar with suppliers.
- Developing a supplier advertising post-review and performance process.
- Closing ad sales effectively and efficiently.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field. Previous experience working in Supplier Partnerships would be an added advantage.
- You have at least Three (3) years advertising sales experience with a proven track record for meeting sales goals.
- You live for data driven decisions and are fanatical about measuring everything.
- You have good analytical skills and ability to derive insights to drive business programs.
- You are highly skilled in Excel, Word, and
- You have excellent product knowledge.
- You possess a great work ethic.
- You have the ability and will power to just get things done.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a high sense of initiative.
- You have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- You showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- You have good written and oral communication skills.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org