Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing business that is revolutionizing how customers access quality goods at affordable prices?
Copia Global is growing rapidly and is looking for an outstanding Telesales Manager who will play a significant role in ensuring that we deliver our promise to our customers: We Make Living Easier – Every Day.
Who We Are:
Copia gives all consumers access to high- quality goods and services, regardless of their income level, access to technology or location. By harnessing mobile technologies, a network of last-mile Agents and proprietary logistics technology, Copia serves a high growth market that formal retail and e-commerce cannot penetrate.
Customers place orders online or offline – using www.copia.co.ke, USSD or our network of over 20,000+ digitally connected last-mile Agents located across 16 counties. Our internally managed, technology-enabled warehousing and logistics operation delivers the order to the Agent in 2-4 days.
Working with Copia will give you an opportunity to:
- Have IMPACT by bringing accessibility to affordable goods and services to traditionally underserved customers and locations
- Quickly GROW your professional skillset by being part of a fast-paced, high growth and innovative organization.
- THRIVE in a fun and entrepreneurial culture that values input and action from all.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Inside Sales Head and working closely with the Area Sales Managers, you will be accountable for revenue generation from the outbound call center team. Your team will work with the rapidly growing number of Copia Agents to drive revenue growth through regular structured outbound calls. As we embrace the new way of selling at Copia, you will initially work with a small team but expected to grow very rapidly. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
Design and Monitor Telesales Workflow
- Proactive management of different campaigns within the Telesales workflow e.g. strategic and targeted calls to different types of agents/customers at different intervals.
- Supervise and track Telesales associates’ work plans to ensure maximum efficiency i.e. Associates have enough leads to get through on a daily/weekly basis and drive real time productivity.
- Review daily/weekly/monthly reports to track the team’s productivity and quality of service and own the process of correcting slipping metrics/KPIs
- Work closely with other departments e.g. Customer Care, Marketing, Logistics and Procurement to ensure there is alignment between teams and structured approach to Agent development.
Agent Portfolio Management
- Work closely with field sales managers to ensure delivery on set daily, weekly, and monthly revenue, customer growth and other relevant targets via assigned portfolio of agents.
- Collaborate with the field team towards achieving structured development of Agents as per set targets and KPIs
- Supervise the Telesales Associates team on identified skills and operational gaps affecting the team’s ability to sell more.
- Coordinate and develop professional development sessions e.g. Training and championships for the team over and above their day to day jobs.
- Ensure positive team dynamics and identify opportunities for morale-building activities
- Coach the team on identified areas of opportunities and how to improve individual performance.
- Ensure that all sales are completed within the company’s SOPs and feedback loops are put in place to monitor performance through listening to call recordings
- Have feedback sessions with the team to understand their pain points affecting their quality of service and coming up with a plan or escalating for immediate intervention
- You are passionate about sales and Copia as a brand and ready to take up a new challenge in driving the new way of selling within an outbound tele-sales environment.
- You have a learning and growth mindset and you are ready to help develop Telesales Associates through training and coaching with an objective of generating revenue and meeting the set KPIs
- You can think strategically to identify issues that are holding sales back and work effectively across an organization and with your team to quickly address these issues.
- You operate with a sense of urgency – every single day.
- You thrive in entrepreneurial environments where you have considerable scope to shape programs and work effectively without supervision. You have a strong focus on “creation” – ideally having grown a small team to significant scale.
- You are fluent in English and Swahili
You are also:
- Customer-obsessed – You put the customer first in everything you do and are obsessed with creating a positive customer experience.
- Results oriented – You deliver results – end of story. You know what is needed and you make it happen.
- Fast paced – You have a sense of urgency and quickly move things forward. You know how to hustle.
- A team player – You proactively contribute to the team and always work well with others.
- Positive and fun – You are a joy to work with and you take learnings from everything you do.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Wednesday, 21st October 2020.