Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing business that is revolutionizing how customers access quality goods at affordable prices?
Copia Global is growing rapidly and is looking for an outstanding Marketing Insights Executive who will play a significant role in ensuring that we deliver our promise to our customers: We Make Living Easier – Every Day.
Who We Are:
Copia gives all consumers access to high- quality goods and services, regardless of their income level, access to technology or location. By harnessing mobile technologies, a network of last-mile Agents and proprietary logistics technology, Copia serves a high growth market that formal retail and e-commerce cannot penetrate.
Customers place orders online or offline – using www.copia.co.ke, USSD or our network of over 20,000+ digitally connected last-mile Agents located across 16 counties. Our internally managed, technology-enabled warehousing and logistics operation delivers the order to the Agent in 2-4 days.
Working with Copia will give you an opportunity to:
- Have IMPACT by bringing accessibility to affordable goods and services to traditionally underserved customers and locations
- Quickly GROW your professional skillset by being part of a fast-paced, high growth and innovative organization.
- THRIVE in a fun and entrepreneurial culture that values input and action from all.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing And Customer Insights Manager, you will be in charge of reviewing and executing surveys aimed at understanding our customers across all our business channels.
Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Cleaning of raw data using Excel and producing detailed and accurate analysis using pivot tables, data sorting, and other company tools.
- Supporting planning and execution of various Marketing interventions aimed at Customer retention, category penetration etc.
- Working with analytics in setting up reports to be used to monitor and evaluate executed programs/promotions.
- Taking responsibility for reporting the impact of customer retention programs.
- Regularly conducting an analysis of data and interpreting trends or patterns.
- Gathering relevant data pertaining to the e-commerce/retail industry from primary or secondary data sources and making inferences.
- Coming up with reports, presenting, and sharing across the business.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the Consumer Markets research and use of data in making recommendations.
- Knowledge of market research techniques (questionnaire design, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies)
- Superior computer skills including experience and competence in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills with a track record in defining customer and business strategies using data and analytics.
- Strong project management and time management skills, ideally with experience running multiple projects.
- Excellent communications skills
- Proactive – a self-starter and self-motivated
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to challenge the status quo on how things are done to drive efficiencies and/or impact.
- Creative – able to develop new and interesting ways of doing things.
- Passionate about e-commerce and well versed with the retail sector is an added advantage.
You are also:
- Customer-obsessed – You put the customer first in everything you do and are obsessed with creating a positive customer experience.
- Results oriented – You deliver results – end of story. You know what is needed and you make it happen.
- Fast paced – You have a sense of urgency and quickly move things forward. You know how to hustle.
- A team player – You proactively contribute to the team and always work well with others.
- Positive and fun – You are a joy to work with and you take learnings from everything you do.
Please click on the link below to apply by February 12, 2021