Copia is seeking for an outstanding hands-on UI/UX Designer to play a critical role in gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes working with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites / Apps that operate in the same space.
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a contest development strategy
- Coordinate with UI design teams on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more.
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management.
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Computer Design, Development or Engineering or relevant field
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter in the form of a detailed email explaining your interest in the position to email@example.com